Hand Pumps » Hand Pumps Mark II
- Suitable for borewell installation with static water levels upto 45 mtrs.
- The entire above ground components are fabricated out of steel sections hence they are strong and study.
- The pump Body is hot-dipped galvanized hence corrosion proof.
- Handle is designed for ease of operation.
- Pre-greased sealed Ball Bearings add to the ease of operation and elimination of greasing during use.
- The Spout design ensures collection of water in any type pf vessel normally used.
- Pedestal Design ensures the bore hole is sealed to prevent water source contamination.
- Cylinder with highly polished brass liner ensures long life of Nitrile Rubber Pump Bucket.
- The Rubber parts in the cylinder are nontoxic and hence they course no health hazards.
- All internal parts of the cylinder are made of Gunmetal to ensure long life.